Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Does this describe me?


Publicity picture of me (too bad I didn't tuck the hair behind my ear, but oh well)
Today we had a class on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). I had filled out the indicator instrument several months ago and I got the results today…

..I am an ISTJ…meaning I strong in the areas of Introversion (no big surprise thereJ), Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

These are the characteristics that are supposed to describe me:

  • Dependable, practical, sensible, and realistic
  • Responsible and loyal to organizations, family, and relationships
  • Likely to absorb, remember, and use facts carefully and accurately
  • Likely to value procedures, structure, and schedules
  • Most comfortable when roles and responsibilities are clearly defined
  • Objective and logical when making decisions; look for solutions to current problems in past experiences
  • Usually seen by others as calm, serious, orderly, and traditional
As I was reading through those characteristics, I had to laugh. In my opinion, that is pretty much me in a nut shell. What do you think?

Funny thing about this…Julie, my teammate, is the exact opposite! She is strong in the areas of Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Perceiving. I guess together we made one complete, well-rounded team! I love how the Father has everything so well planned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment