I'm back!!!!
I am happy to report that I received my visa in the mail yesterday and I have been allowed access into my South Asia country. Thank you to all of you who lifted that request to the Father for me! I greatly appreciate it.
I have learned so much in the 4 or so weeks since I last posted. I have tried to send out Special Edition Newsletters about the various topics. If you didn't get them (I think there are 5 or so special edition newsletters) or you are not receiving newsletters via email at all, please email me at eorre@aol.com and I will add you to the list. I recently revamped my sending lists, so it is possible something odd could have happened if you are not receiving newsletters now and were two weeks ago.
I will post more soon…probably a day or two, but I wanted you to know I had my visa and that the blog is back up and going!
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment