Just wanted to make a quick blog post to let you know that I am working on a Visa to my country in South Asia. If you would lift that up to the Father, that would be great! Sometimes I think it can get a bit hairy, so please request that the process is quick and simple. Several of my friends are also working on their visas, so if you could remember the same for them, that would be great.
Also, on Thursday I will be taking my blog offline for a few weeks. My newsletters will contain the adventures I would normally post to the blog. So, if you are not currently getting newsletters from me and would like to, please shoot me an email at eorre@aol.com and I will put you on my distribution list.
Thank you so much for all your support and "communication with the Father."
No comments:
Post a Comment