Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Seriously?!?!

I was walking along the street today and saw this.  It couldn't wait until Saturday's newsletter.  You had to see this now.  Do you see the man on the later touching the wires with his bare hands.  He was actually yanking on one of the wires trying to untangle it....right...good luck with that!  There was also a man below holding the metal latter.  Somehow I don't think this passes the safety test!  I am still amazed...seriously?!?!  What is he thinking?  Thankfully I did not see him become a crispy critter.


On a different note, these last two days have been much better than the one I blogged about in my last blog. Thank you so much for lifting me up!  I know your requests made a huge difference.  Please don't stop!

Also, if you want to get a weekly newsletter from me and are not, email me at eorre@aol.com and I will add you to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment