So, when I came to this particular country in South Asia, I thought I was going to be giving up a lot of "luxurious" things. However, I have been surprised! Before I left this particular place for another country in a few days I thought I'd share some of the things with you!
 |
| A & W Root Beer and Restaurant. |
 |
| Doritos! Have to pay an arm and a leg, but they're available! |
 |
| Donuts!! |
 |
| Yes, you guessed right! This is just like Cold Stone!! |
 |
| A very nice, relaxing coffee shop! |
.JPG) |
| I know this is from Nepal, but a Mexican Restaurant! |
 |
| Real Diet Coke! This picture also represents the American Club where you can find some pretty good American food. |
 |
| Some very yummy pizza! |
 |
| A Christmas Tree! These folks don't do Christmas, but thanks to another family's pre-planning, we had one. |
 |
| The Corneal and his Fried Chicken! |
 |
| This is for you Dad. I didn't get the picture of the MF 245 I saw, but had to capture this one instead. |
No comments:
Post a Comment