Friday, April 27, 2012

Extreme Flat Makeover

After almost 3 months in this new flat, we finally got things decorated how we wanted.  We had a great start from the previous gals who were living here, and it was fun to add our own pizzazz to the place!

My bedroom BEFORE
My bedroom AFTER
The back wall in my bedroom BEFORE
The back wall in my bedroom AFTER.  I brought some wall stickers from home and make little chalkboards using chalkboard paint
One side of my bedroom BEFORE
One side of my bedroom AFTER.  I turned the bulletin board into a pr@yer calender.

 Here are some other pictures of our place.
Look at all the storage I have in my room!
Our kitchen

Our living room.  We added a super cute rug, pillow cases, and pictures we took ourselves to the oversized frames.

The front wall when you enter our place.

A wall in the dining area.  Julie and I painted it ourselves!

The dining area!
 If the pictures weren't enough to get an accurate idea of our place, visitors are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. The before and after pictures are just like the Nate Burkus Show! I like your pizzazz!

    ReplyDelete