Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A New Look

I decided it was time for a new look for the blog, so...here it is!  Do you like it?

The photo on the top is taken from bedroom window overlooking the city where I live.

I also added a reaction thingy (real technical term there :) ) at the bottom of each post.  So, if you want to mark your reaction as "Funny", "Interesting", "Agree", "Disagree", and "Only in South Asia", you can.

Feel free to leave me a comment anytime you want.  There is a comment box at the bottom of each post, but sometimes you might have to click the word "Comment" to get to a place to write.  I always get very excited when I get one of those!

Okay, I think that is all the changes!  Time for bed!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look! It's totally YOU and the picture at the top is great! We should skype soon because I have so much to catch you up on! School is in full swing, which means crazy life, but I've got a lot to share and I had such a wonderful time in Florida with my sister! Okay, goal tonight: write an email with picture details to my lovely friend who I dearly miss--Elisa! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty change, Elisa! I like the set-up-still easy to navigate, which is always good.

    ReplyDelete