Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Hindi Song


At the Fellowship I attend weekly on Sundays in the city, we have been doing a new song.  The Fellowship is interesting on multiple levels, one of which is the number of languages spoken by those in the congregations.  On any given Sunday, they are probably over 10 different heart languages that could be spoken.  The message is always given in English and then translated into Bengali.  The songs we sing are generally in English, Hindi, or Bengali.  This particular song is in Hindi.  Thankfully, the Fellowship realized that I, as well as several others in the congregation, do not speak Hindi so they included the English translation.  I think the melody of the song is beautiful, as well as the words and message.  I have posted a YouTube version of it below as well as the English translation.  Enjoy!


Thank You, Lsrd Áesus

What can I give?  What can I bring?
But the offering of gratitude.

I seek you in the morning,
I seek you in the evening,
I start my work after seeking Your face
I sing Your praises

Love and gratitude I bring to You
Thank, Thank, Thank You
Thank, Thank, Thank You, Lsrd Áesus

All things were created through You
They belong to You
You created me in Your image

What can I give?  What can I bring?
But the offering of gratitude.

I seek you in the morning,
I seek you in the evening,
I start my work after seeking Your face
I sing Your praises

Love and gratitude I bring to You
Thank, Thank, Thank You
Thank, Thank, Thank You, Lsrd Áesus


No comments:

Post a Comment