Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love to Tell the Story


Some boys I tell stories to
I love to tell the story
of unseen things above,
of Jes.s and his glory,
of Jes.s and his love.
I love to tell the story,
because I know 'tis true;
it satisfies my longings
as nothing else can do.

I love to tell the story,
'twill be my theme in glory,
to tell the old, old story
of Jes.s and his love.


I love to tell the story;
more wonderful it seems
than all the golden fancies
of all our golden dreams.
I love to tell the story,
it did so much for me;
and that is just the reason
I tell it now to thee.

I love to tell the story,
'twill be my theme in glory,
to tell the old, old story
of Jes.s and his love.

Reading from His Word

I love to tell the story;
'tis pleasant to repeat
what seems, each time I tell it,
more wonderfully sweet.
I love to tell the story,
for some have never heard

the message of s@lvation
from G0d's own holy Word.

I love to tell the story,
'twill be my theme in glory,
to tell the old, old story
of Jes.s and his love.


--I Love to Tell the Story
--Written by:  Katherine Hankey

No comments:

Post a Comment