The ride itself was uneventful. We got on and off we went along the shoreline. One the way back, he gave my friend a stick and she gave the camel a few gentle "giddy-up" taps to make him gallop.
After finishing the ride, I wanted to get my picture taken with the camel. Everyone else had done it no problem, the camel had even leaned its head down to pose. Well, when it was my turn, I guess I wasn't paying very much attention because the next thing I head was Julie saying, "The camel is spitting on you!" He really got me too, a large patch on my dupatta that quickly spread to my shirt and arm as I attempted to wipe it off. His spit wasn't like human spit...it was really sticky! Yuck!
| Camel Spit! |
That looks like fun - but also super disgusting!! We have camels on the side of the highway here sometimes - I always wonder what they are doing. I understand seeing them on the beach... but on the side of a major highway.. it's always odd.
ReplyDelete