Monday, December 17, 2012

Hillsong Came!

This weekend, Hillsong United London came to the city where I live.  (It is okay if you have to go back and read the first sentence again...I was in disbelief too!)  We went one of the evenings and had a wonderful time worshiping the Father. 

The evening began with a South Asian group who sang many of Hillsong's songs, including one of my favories, "I Surrender", in Hindi or Bangla.  Then, Hillsong came out.  Julie and I kept looking at each other saying "I can't believe Hillsong is here, in our city!"  After worshiping together through many songs, a former soccer player came out and gave his testimony and then a man came out to preach.  He presented the Good News and asked for people to make a decision.  The stage flooded with people read to give their lives to JC.  What an amazing thing to watch!

Oh, I am so thankful to the Father for having Hillsong come!  It was such a treat that ended with much eternal significance!






No comments:

Post a Comment