Monday, February 11, 2013

The Visa Center



Continued from “The Exit Stamp”…

I went to today to the visa center in Bangkok.  I waited…and waited…and waited for several hours for them to call my number and go up to a counter.  (I will say that this was the most organized number, number calling, and waiting systems I have been in a part of in a very long time.  I almost enjoyed just sitting there and watching how everything flowed seamlessly around me.)  At the counter, I showed the lady my paperwork and she said I had to meet with THE Consulate official tomorrow morning since I want to transfer my old visa into my new passport.  I was looking at my paperwork tonight and I think this is the man who makes the final decision of approving or denying me.  So, tomorrow morning I will meet with THE Consulate.  Please intercede for me as I go.  Ask that the Father put the words on my tongue that I should say and that the Consulate has soft ears to listen.  Also ask that he gives me approval for the visa quickly.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment