Thursday, July 4, 2013

One Last Time

I've been doing a mental run-down of when I do things for the last time.  You know it is coming to a close when you say it is the last time going to the grocery store, the ATM, church, etc.

Today, I went and visited the slum school one last time. 




My KG II Upper class!



Holding a bag with the Good News Colored Beads



The boys in my class.  They kept me on my toes!


Above a couple videos from today: 
First, the students describing what the Good News Colors mean in Bangla. 
Second, the way most people memorize things here.  Route memorization seems to be South Asia's number one strategy for learning!

And one last rickshaw ride...

Only a few more one last times--like tomorrow is my one last full day!  Hard to believe!  Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment