Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week at the Beach

My last week with "the company" was spent at the beach in Thailand.  We had a special retreat time together.  Several people from a church in the States came and provided great preaching, music, and childcare for us. What a blessing they were to us!  It was also a time to reflect on and hear about how the effort is going to reach the lost worldwide, in South Asia, and in my neck of the woods.  

It was a sweet time with my South Asian family--a time I will cherish and hold dear in my heart! 











No matter where I go, dogs seem to find me!  Even sitting on the beach, minding my own business, here comes this guy. I didn't talk to him or pet him and after a few minutes he went to go dig a hole in the sand.  Glad he got the message!




No comments:

Post a Comment