I know the one thing most people think about when they think about this country in South Asia is cows. Just so you know, it is about all true. There are cows literally EVERYWHERE! They are on the side of the road, in the middle of a busy city, walking down the middle of the country road, tied to a house, in a pen, and eating who knows what who knows where. In the past three days, I've probably seen 1000 cows! If you can get past the fact that these people believe the cows are holy and they worsh.p them, seeing cows everywhere is kind of funny. These cows are also some of the most placid, well-behaved cows I've ever seen. Having grown up herding cattle, these cows are about polar opposite to the ones at home. Our cows spook so easily and take off running in a thousand directions. The cows here won't move even if you honk obnoxiously and nudge them with the fender of the car. This part is the same of cows in America and here though…they move at their own pace whichever way they please.
This is a video of some cows in the road. I am in the backseat of the car and we are quickly approaching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment