Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do I have?

I thought I'd play a little game with you…

I have a medical problem and I am going to list some of the treatments I've tried. See if you can guess what I have…

Treatment:

  • Baking Soda and salt paste applied with a paint brush
  • Banana Peel
  • Aloe Vera
  • Cold Water
  • Benadryl Cream
  • Anti-histamine Tablets

Any guesses?? Please comment below with your guess!

(By the way…if you are my parents or have been told by my parents you are disqualified from this game…sorry!)

6 comments:

  1. I also suggest trying a damp oatmeal pack or witchhazel(if you can find it) unless you have had success with one of the above mentioned remedies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I know!!! I have it too!! :) Who knew those paintbrushes would come in so handy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the concern...the itching is much, much better...I think I'll mix up some oatmeal right now though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An allergic reaction to something?

    ReplyDelete