Wednesday, March 27, 2013

COLORS!!

Today is Holi and that means colors!  It also means that spring is being ushered in and that we are all equals.  A little more about Holi can be found on last year's blog.

Here are some pictures from today!

Fun with dry colors



And then I got buckets of water and tons of water guns squirted at me--the sopping, drenched look with colors.


With the kids I tell B.ble stories to


A car (with the window down) drove right through the color and water mess.  That is either really brave or really stupid!

What I looked like after all the Holi colors

Teammates--in any color!




After our color fun, I went in to take a shower.  After the shower, I still look pretty pink tinged.  What to do?  I've tried face scrub, yogurt, aloe vera.  With each treatment, I get a little less pink...hopefully I'll be back to my pale self by Easter Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment